Wednesday, November 28, 2007

oh the memories!

I'm sure no-one reads this blog anymore, but just incase someone stumbles on it and wonders, "Whatever happened to that pond? I do hope that adorable eel was OK..." I thought I'd add a quick update :)
I just got an e-mail from Jamie:

"Went down to Roydon last week and you will be happy to know the pipe and dam are holding up really well.

Thanks for all your help and ingenuity"


and he added some photos! it's looking like a very nice home for an eel, some dragonfly larvae and some fish-eating spiders (which I suppose means there must be some fish in there too), I'm sure everyone will agree.

<-- deep enough to drown in now! not that you'd want to, but the point is that it is possible.
<--- I'm pretty sure that the guy admiring our handiwork is our dear friend Billy Joe the farmer. bet he regrets being so stingy about parking spaces now! after we made such a nice habitat for him and his wildlife............
just look at how well the water flows through that pipe, makes me feel so proud
<--- I know what you're thinking: that's the most impressive, awe-inspiring view you've ever seen, right? Thanks, glad you appreciate all the hard work that went into it! That was one muddy week! and I must have eaten my own weight in junk food...
Good times.
x x x x x

No comments: