Thursday, July 12, 2007

Daaaaaaaaaaay 4


None of us really did any work today, i think we all lost inspiration, and belief in the pond cause, but we finally finished! We discovered that Jamie is actually shrek, and the pond is his swamp. I put my foot in the pond and soaked myself, my wellie filled up with pond water and i moaned about it for about 2 hours. Henrietta's nasty streak came out when she threw mud at Babett's face unprovoked. Babett and I did a lot of singing, and i think it thouroughly entertained every body. Aside from a lot more screaming, a lot more mud and some chocolate we didn't do an awful lot. Mostly Jamie Corry, Bill, Adrian and Jamie's friend did the work today, while we watched on in amazement. We presented him with his statue of Bambi, and box of chocolates for a little thankyou present, which he's going to use as target practice i think. All of us were glad when we'd finished, and this one's for you Henrietta "Wee on me, when your not strong, i'll be your friend", and "I've had the worst day of my life, and I owe it all to Jamie". Over and Out X

No comments: