Friday, July 13, 2007

Longdown Dairy Farm


Longdown Dairy Farm!

There were horses and ponies and turkeys and ducks and chickens and goats and cows and pigs and bunnies and guinea pigs and chicks and calves and ducklings... I think Sian has a close up picture of my unfortunate experience involving a 'cute' little duckling.

I agree with Babett, this week in general has been a great time for us to bond. I feel especially close to Sarah. For example, just yesterday I was saying how I missed the juvenile delinquents who joined us on Wednesday:
Me: Its a shame the juvenile delinquents aren't here.
Sarah: YOU'RE A JUVENILE DELINQUENT!

No but really, I think it has been a really good week, and that what we've done was worthwhile...

I really loved all the pond songs, I find myself laughing, uncontrollably at nothing while others back away from me slowly. I think it may be the influence of the pond spirit that watched over us.
Here is a picture of the pond spirit... related to the loch ness monster?











I took these pictures of boots on the first day.





Will I ever be clean again?







Junk food binging was an integral part of the pond digging process.














This is where we'd got to after the first day. Yes, it does look like a bomb site or pile of crap as we affectionately called it, but scroll down and look at the next picture to see how great it looked when finished...





Beautiful.














The finished pipe. If you were a water molecule, wouldn't you want to go through it?











We have so many happy memories.

After Longdown Dairy Farm, we arrived back at the lonely college, finding it eerily empty, and when we went to the quads, somebody had put washing up liquid in the fountian.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.